[Top 10] The Sims 4 Best Supernatural Mods (2021 Edition)
Everyone knows how to play The Sims: make a Sim, cheat to get an insane amount of money, then kill the Sim in the pool. Simple, right? But with the addition of mods to the game, The Sims 4 has become a much more realistic, in-depth, and fun game to play. However, some players have been disappointed with the lack of a supernatural expansion pack, which is where modders come to the rescue. This list will count down the 10best supernatural mods for the Sims 4.
10. Zero’s Black Magic Mod (Requires Realm of Magic)
The ability to become a spellcaster was a welcome addition to the Sims 4, but the game only allows you to use your powers for good. This mod by Zero adds an option so that your magical sim can gain power by selling other sims’ souls to the Old Gods.
The mod also adds 3 new spells and some gifted items that you receive from the Old Gods as a reward. The added lore from this mod is another fun feature, it makes it feel as though it’s part of the story, sort of like an origin story for an evil spellcaster. It also allows for the inclusion of feuds between good and evil spellcasters.
Why the Black Magic Mod is fun:
- Once you’ve purchased and read the spooky books, (Weird Tome is an awfully suspicious name for a book), you’re well on the way to your first sacrifice! All you have to do is find an urn/tombstone and offer the soul to the Old Gods, after you’ve offered your first soul, you are made a Worshipper by the Old Gods, cool, right? Your new relationship with the Old Gods grants you new spells and spellcaster XP.
- The new spells are pretty cool too, you can summon your own skeleton servant! He pretty much does everything a normal butler would do, except he’s a skeleton. But the coolest spell is called Reaperify, and it’s as deadly as it sounds. You perform it on yourself, and you become the vessel for the Old Gods, collecting souls yourself, and it comes with the Grim Reaper’s scythe!
- There are consequences for your actions though, if you become too obsessed with sacrificing souls, you will be corrupted by Evil Magic. Your sim will lose a trait, and it will be replaced by an evil one, you don’t feel as much emotion and your eyes will glow red. On the upside, you do become immortal.
Get Zero’s Black Magic mod here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/rom-black-magic-34868705
9. Ilkavelle’s Magic School Mod (Requires Realm of Magic)
Xmiramira showcases Ilkavelle's Magic School mod
Similar to the Harry Potter mod, the Magic School mod allows you to live out your Hogwarts fantasy! Tailored for teen sims specifically, the mod offers a replacement for the base game high school, with a little help from another mod that changes the school process in-game.
Your sims level up throughout their time at school, having milestones that will allow them to progress to the next level. While you won’t be reaching the title of Grand Wizard anytime soon, this mod offers your sims a great way to level up skills while at school. Although it’s a magic school, it’s a vast improvement on the base game school system, which is boring and not as immersive as this mod.
Why the Magic School mod is fun:
- It’s pretty realistic, your teens are required to do essays and homework in order to progress through school. I know it may seem boring to some, but having to actually put in work for your sims to do well is a welcome change. Instead of just reading a book for an hour, your sims have to do well and level their skills so that they can graduate.
- It offers different subjects, while at school you can choose what you want your sim to study. It allows you to pretend as though your sim has an actual school schedule, you can pick and choose each class depending on the time of day. Classes include Muggle Studies, Astronomy, and General Magic, and each class levels up a specific skill, pretty cool, huh?
- Depending on how well you do, you can get different bonuses for when your sims enter the working world. How great would it be to get a salary bonus for getting top marks on your exams? We can dream, but your sims get to live it!
Get Ilkavelle’s Magic School mod here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/magic-school-43929913
8. Spinning Plumbobs’ Whitelighter Mod (Requires Realm of Magic)
EleeshaJ showcases Spinning Plumbob's Whitelighter mod
Spinning Plumbobs is a well-known supernatural-based modder for the Sims 4, some of their other mods will feature later on, but this one is all about witches! They were inspired when the Realm of Magic pack came out and knew that they had to pay homage to the Whitelighters from the TV show Charmed.
The mod introduces the Whitelighters; protectors, and healers of the world, they can take in sims and animals and watch over them. It comes with the Guardian skill, a 5 level skill that unlocks different interactions the further you level up. It also adds in an element of danger through the addition of Shadow Demons, who are people who have been revived but have been taken over by the dark spirit.
Why the Whitelighter mod is fun:
- It adds a whole new kind of occult sim to play with! Sure EA’s spellcasters are fun but they’re just your standard witches and wizards, kind of boring, right? The Whitelighters have the ability to heal sims from any ailments they have, it works alongside the Extreme Violence mod in this regard. They can also teleport without the use of cheats, and when they reach level 4 of the Guardian skill, they can revive sims, careful not to make the whole town into Shadow Demons though.
- Upon reaching level 5 of the skill, your Whitelighter can become an Elder. The highest-ranking members of the Whitelighters have the ability to take away another Whitelighters power or grant it to anyone who they see fit. Elders are also granted immortality, meaning they can keep the peace over the Sim world for all time.
- Shadow demons are also immortal, their evil spirit is enough to sustain them forever it would seem. They can transform into a dark cloud of smoke, in which they can torment other sims and even infect them with their darkness. They may also teleport the same way a Whitelighter can. The addition of both good and evil occult beings makes for more fun gameplay and allows for more in-depth storylines.
Get Spinning Plumbobs’ Whitelighter Mod here: https://sp-creates.tumblr.com/post/188074884580
7. Spinning Plumbobs’ Expanded Mermaids (Requires Island Living)
XUrbanSimsX showcases Spinning Plumbob's Better Mermaids mod
Vampires and ghosts aren’t the only occult sims to have gotten an upgrade from modders, mermaids have now been improved thanks to Spinning Plumbobs. Their mod takes the mermaids added with the Island Living Expansion pack and gives them a well-needed adjustment.
The mod adds new features for mermaids such as interactions with other sims, and the ocean, and even new types of mermaids. The mermaids introduced in Island Living were lacking something, besides legs, and this mod gives them a new lease of life. It’s much more fun to play with mermaids when they’re properly fleshed out and developed.
Why the Expanded Mermaid Mod is fun:
- There are new interactions with the ocean in Sulani, including Dive for Kelp and Fetch Fish, both help your mermaid sustain themselves while having fun, and allow your sims fish collection to grow. There’s also an option to Dive Deeper, which can help them find more exotic fish and a few other treasures too!
- If you’re looking for a slightly creepier mermaid, Kelpies have been added! Kelpies look like regular sims until it’s nighttime and they turn into a sea monster. Kelpies survive off their aquatic energy, fueled, obviously, by the ocean. They can only stay disguised for so long before their sim suit wears off and they’ve left a horrific sea monster at the next-door neighbor’s barbecue.
- Sea witches have also been added, but have no fear, they’re friendly sea witches! They have the ability to gain the sea sorcery skill by reading a special book which contains all the secrets of the ocean. Their spells are rather harmless, they can manipulate water, summon lightning and even teleport! So, no water curses insight, pure, clean fun only.
Download Spinning Plumbobs’ Expanded Mermaids mod here: https://modthesims.info/d/630179/expanded-mermaids.html
6. Zero’s Better Ghosts Mod (Requires Tiny Living Stuff Pack)
Sure, when you kill your sim it’s usually because you want them dead and out of the way. But being a ghost sim can be so fun! Ghosts are severely overlooked by EA, they show up on your lot and break all your appliances, and you can’t even stop them. But Zero’s Better Ghosts mod makes it so that playing as a ghost is almost as fun as playing with a living sim.
The Better Ghosts mod makes it so that you can actually play as a ghost, and have it be enjoyable. It comes with a variety of new interactions and animations, as well as some new features that make the ghosts feel a bit more special. Ghosts can now have a bit more personality, rather than just floating into your house and breaking your toilet.
Why the Better Ghosts mod is fun:
- Ghosts exist by surviving on their ghostly energy, it functions just like the regular needs in the game and allows them to live. The needs decays throughout the day, and recharges at night, because that’s when ghosts are most powerful, right? You can recharge your energy by sleeping in your urn, or by draining the energy from other sims (psst, that means killing them.)
- You can choose between being a good, or evil ghost. Like most supernatural creatures, there is a balance between good and evil, except for zombies who are nearly 100% evil. Good ghosts get bonuses when interacting with living sims, and evil ghosts unlock the ability to kill a sim in the same way they died, a sick form of revenge.
- Ghosts now have the option to actually haunt the house and be scary, because let’s face it, breaking the shower isn’t exactly terrifying ghostly behavior. Ghost float around the lot scaring the sims who live there, the lights flicker for an hour in-game, and it causes great stress for the human sims. On the plus side, it’s great fun for the ghost sims, and they find it incredibly enjoyable
Download the Better Ghosts mod here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-better-48594940
5. Nyx’s Werewolf Mod
Fantayzia showcases Nyx's Werewolf mod
EA has already released the Vampire pack, but if you’re looking to fulfill your Twilight fantasies, you’re going to have to download Nyx’s Werewolf mod. Nyx is a well-known creator in the Sims community, known for their supernatural mods, and features a few times on this list. Unfortunately, Nyx deleted their website with all their mods, but members of the community have very kindly provided links to all the mods.
The mod is fully fleshed out, with new moodlets, actions, and a new skill. Nyx has done incredible work with the animations, making it as realistic as a werewolf mod can be, added effects to the sims like a tail, ears, and even a muzzle, make for immersive gameplay. With no werewolf pack in sight, this mod is ideal for players who are looking to capture the feeling of the Sims 3 Supernatural, and those who want to live out their werewolf fantasies.
Why the Werewolf Mod is fun:
- Becoming a werewolf is achieved through a small questline featuring a treasure map and a strange incident in the deep dark woods. The transformation process is also detailed, with 5 separate stages, making it more of a story rather than just one simple bite, and bam, you’re now a werewolf.
- The higher you level the Lycanthropy skill, the more interactions you unlock! Bottom of the pack werewolves can go hunting and howl at the moon, while alpha werewolves have the ability to curse sims with a deadly bite and be in full control of their powers.
- With the addition of the Vampire pack, this mod allows for plot storylines straight out of the Twilight movies. And if that’s not your thing, I’m sure there are many, many more vampire/werewolf feud movies to pick from to recreate in-game!
Download Nyx’s Werewolf Mod here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q5LGO0lYoO5dqf6x_go1egyKGByXr2Nr
4. Nyx’s Witches and Warlocks
KrystinMyrie showcases Nyx's Witches and Warlocks mod
Perhaps the most detailed of Nyx’s mods, The Witches and Warlocks mod is presented as a Game Pack. Game Packs are like smaller expansion packs, they add new careers and new objects, but not as much as a full expansion pack would. This mod by Nyx features items for build and buy, a couple of create a sim items, and a new trait.
Not only does it add items, but the pack is also full of new gameplay features. Female and male sims are witches and warlocks respectively, but there’s really no difference in their abilities. This mod really feels as though it’s an official pack, with the amount of content and gameplay features, it’s a real testament to the creativity of Sims 4 modders.
Why the Witches and Warlocks mod is fun:
- The content is insane for a fan-made pack, the attention to detail and the quality of the animations make it easy to believe that EA made this pack. There’s a questline to play through, to uncover the dark secrets of the wizarding world, and items that allow you to practice your magic and even talk to the spirits, although that’s never a good idea, is it?
- Although you cannot ride around town on your broom as you could in Sims 3 due to it being open world, there is still a brilliant animation for riding your broom on your home lot. All you have to do is pick one up from the cupboard, and then you can ride around to your heart’s content, with cute little sparkles coming out the end of it!
- Choose between casting charms or curses, depending on who your neighbors are, this shouldn’t be too hard of a choice, Eliza Pancakes we’re looking at you. Curse sims around you so that they pee their pants, or go insane, or hey, maybe even turn them into a toad! Charms are sweet, but also dangerous, you can make a fellow sim flirty, maybe someone you’ve had your eye on? Are you really going to base your relationship on a charm?
Download Nyx’s Witches and Warlock mod here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fge6fuucv2b8ht/Witches_and_Warlocks_Modpack_%255BNEWEST_UPDATE%255D.zip/file?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
3. Sacrificial’s Life Tragedies Mod
While the Life Tragedies mod is a mod that focuses on, well, life tragedies, there is one super spooky feature. The mod injects a dose of reality to the game, making it so that your sim could suddenly be hit by a car, or get a terminal illness. This mod is hugely popular because people want their sims to go through real-life hardships.
One of the tragedies may seem a little less likely than the rest though. The serial killer option. Yes, that’s right, your sims now have to fear being murdered while they walk their dog. The mod adds 5 different serial killers, and there’s one on the list that makes it the perfect addition for supernatural and horror fans. Jason Voorhees can be seen roaming the streets looking for his next victim, so beware.
Why the Life Tragedies mod is fun:
- The life tragedies can be disabled in the mod menu, each one separately, just in case you want to have serial killers enabled, but don’t want your sims to be kidnapped. And if one of the tragedies becomes way too annoying (bullying, I’m looking at you,) you can easily turn it off and then back on whenever you want.
- It adds an extra dimension to the game, deaths in the Sims 4 have always been fairly simple. This mod adds ways to die that make the game exciting, you have to be careful when walking alone, you have to remember to lock your doors to stop burglars. And just when you think everything’s going fine and you’re safe as can be, terminal illness is there to stop you in your tracks.
- The mod adds in extra features, the ability to force bullying or kidnapping on your sims to spice things up is a welcome feature. And once a sim has been kidnapped, they’ll contact you and demand a ransom, forcing you to try and come up with the money asap. The animations for the serial killers can be a bit severe, and the camera will pan to random townies that have met their maker but if you can handle some gore, then you’ll be fine.
Get Sacrificial’s Life Tragedies mod here: https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html
2. Sacrificial's Zombie Apocalypse Mod
Popular modder, Sacrificial is known for their in-depth and highly detailed mods. They have a couple of mods that add survival aspects to the base game. So, if trying to look after a family with twins wasn’t hard enough, try adding a zombie apocalypse to your game too! And with the recent update making it so that even children sims can be infected, truly no one is safe from the outbreak.
If you like playing the Sims but also love playing apocalyptic survival games, then you need to download Sacrificial’s Zombie Apocalypse mod asap. It’s basically exactly what it says on the tin, all you need to do is trigger the infection, and then the race is on to try and survive as long as you can. Items to help with survival can be purchased through the mod menu when clicking on your sim, and are essential in maximizing your chances of survival.
Why the Zombie Apocalypse mod is fun:
- There are characters from the Resident Evil franchise, Jill Valentine is the zombie-fighting badass we all know and love and can be called in for assistance. But beware, wherever Jill goes, Nemesis is not far behind. Nemesis is sort of like a boss fight in this mod, which gives you something to work towards, as he is notoriously hard to beat. And if you get really bored of being a hero, there is an option to turn your sim into Nemesis and wreak havoc upon the town!
- You control which of your sims become infected, there are items in the shop that can stop the infection from spreading too far, effectively curing your sim. So, if you want to watch your family go through the pain and suffering, you can! Or you can let one sim turn, and have their family make the heartbreaking decision of who has to kill them.
- The needs of your zombified sim are much easier to handle than that of a normal sim. The only need that must stay full, is the need for flesh, if you let this run out, your zombie sim will collapse. With an abundance of townies to choose from, it shouldn’t be too hard to hunt down your least favorite and feed on their flesh.
Get Sacrificial’s Zombie Apocalypse Mod here: https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html
1. Sacrificial’s Armageddon Superhero Mod
When I said that Sacrificial made some of the best mods, I wasn’t kidding. The Armageddon Superhero mod allows players to live out their fantasy of being a superhero, or a supervillain. Choose between saving the world or being the reason for its destruction.
The Armageddon mod is ideal for those of you who want more action in-game, who want a bit more plot when playing a new save. The mod is worth it for the added animations and special effects alone, but the added gameplay features, as well as the consequences, make it one of the most worthwhile mods to download. If killing your own sim isn’t doing it for you anymore, turn them into a supervillain and kill the annoying townies who bring their horrible fruitcake as a welcome present.
Why the Armageddon Superhero Mod is fun:
- You can choose between superhero and supervillain, you can make two separate families who battle against one another, or if violence isn’t all you think about, a star-crossed lovers storyline is always fun to explore.
- The addition of the ‘Dark Power’ and ‘Superpower’ skill. The higher your Dark Power skill, the more destruction and chaos you can cause! And with the Superpower skill, you can counteract all the evil, and try and restore peace and justice to the Sim world!
- There are quests that further the storyline, each side has specific quests where your Sims must jump in and make decisions. Will they save the Sim on fire? Or laugh as they burn to death in front of them?
- There are cosmetic effects that add to the atmosphere. Glowing eyes, electrical sparks, flame embers, and more make the mod more believable. We’ve all seen superhero movies, the different eye colors, and the glowing aura around a superhero/villain signifies that they are at their most powerful. Choose what effects you want for your Sim to show the true power they possess!
Get Sacrificial’s Armageddon Superhero Mod here: https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html
If you liked this Top 15 list, be sure to check out these articles from Gamers Decide:
[Top 10] Sims 4 Best Occult Mods That Are Fun [https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/sims-4-best-occult-mods]
[Top 15] Best Sims 4 Mods For Realistic Gameplay [https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/sims-4-realistic-mods]
[Top 15] Sims 4 Mods to Make the Game More Fun [https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/best-sims-4-mods]
Werewolf sims can choose to join either pack or decide to go it alone as a lone wolf, as they work to control their rampages and tame their werewolf fury. As with Sims 4's other occult sim types like vampires and spellcasters, werewolves will be able to level up their skills and unlock new powers and buffs.Is The Sims 5 coming? ›
It might be a bit before we can get our hands on it, but The Sims 5 is definitely on the way. EA originally confirmed the next installment of the simulation series is indeed in the works back during VentureBeat's GamesBeat Summit 2021 event.What Sims 4 mods should I get? ›
- Become a Sorcerer.
- UI Cheats Extension.
- Loads more careers.
- The Life Decider.
- Adjust Sim heights.
- Better Babies and Toddlers.
- Immortality and Eternal Youth.
The Sims 4: Supernatural is the first expansion pack for The Sims 4. It has new features such as Wizards, Aliens, Genies, Angels, and Devils.How do I turn into a werewolf? ›
To become a werewolf, it is necessary to be bitten by a werewolf in their wolfish form at the time of the full moon. When the werewolf's saliva mingles with the victim's blood, contamination will occur.When did Sims 5 release? ›
|The Sims 5||Life simulation game|
|The Sims 5 Release Date:||2021-2022|
|The Sims 5 Platforms:||PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, Macintosh operating systems|
The Sims 4 does not include any horse models, but there are no plans to add them in the future. Over the years, EA has published a number of intriguing Sims 4 expansion packs. However, many players believe that something is lacking from the game, and that something is horses. They're nowhere to be found.Is The Sims 3 or 4 better? ›
If you're looking for a gameplay experience with a plethora of personality choice and customization, then The Sims 3 is for you. If you're looking for Sim-specific customization, a growth of emotion, and a smoother, faster running game, then The Sims 4 is your go-to.Can you buy a car in Sims 4? ›
To get a large car, go to the building menu, scroll down to the chair, and search models to get the car. Keep in mind that you have to unlock the cars, so keep playing if you haven't unlocked them yet.Can you be a Ghost hunter in Sims 4? ›
Once a Sim overcomes their fear, restores balance to the home, and masters the paranormal, Guidry the Ghost presents a coveted Paranormal Investigator license. Basically, your Sim can become a ghost hunter.
Certain powerful werewolves have the 'Cursed Bite' ability, meaning they can pass on the werewolf curse onto your sim if bitten. You can ask to be bitten by a werewolf if you're friends with them. Alternatively, you can get into a fight with a werewolf who has this perk, for a chance to be bitten with the curse.Is Bigfoot in The Sims 4? ›
In The Sims 4: Little Campers, there is a Bigfoot stuffed animal.Are mods illegal for Sims 4? ›
The Sims 4's newest policy update is a controversial one—paid mods are being banned. They were already against the terms of service but new wording has thrown things like early access Patreon mods into flux, while also flat out banning permanently paywalled mods.What mods make Sims 4 more fun? ›
- Emotional Inertia by roBurky. ...
- Private Practice. ...
- Have Some Personality Please (By PolarBearSims) ...
- MC Command Centre. ...
- Meaningful Stories. ...
- UI Cheats Extension. ...
- Better Romance. ...
- Bunk Beds.
All mods are free, which means you can download custom content to your hearts content, and that's great. However, these changes to policy are actually far from good for the creators of The Sims 4 custom content, who have arguably made the game what it is today.Can a werewolf mate with a human? ›
There is no mating. Some werewolves may marry humans (Remus and Tonks, for example), and they may have happy marriages and healthy children and Wolfsbane or not the wolf is not necessarily an active part of the relationship due to the potential infection vector. The wolf is an animal.Which is better vampire or werewolf? ›
At lower levels, Werewolf is maybe a better choice, because it's easier to level up, and Vampire Lord won't have as many advantages. However overall, Vampire Lord is a complete power trip. At level 46+ you get an extra 250 health, 200 magicka and 100 stamina.How fast is a werewolf? ›
Werewolves can run fast. They cap out around 35 mph – 40 mph, like a greyhound, but they sound like an elephant clomping away. It's the size and density. As for human mode, they can run a mile in less than 5 minutes, but usually don't show off to keep their cover.Is Sims 5 going to be multiplayer? ›
READ MORE: The Sims 5 is likely to have online multiplayer!
This would be a huge improvement in the view of many players, and will likely continue to be at the least another option for future releases.
PlayStation players can pre-order The Sims 5 on the PlayStation Store. If The Sims 5 comes out for Nintendo Switch, you can pre-order on the Nintendo eShop. Physical copies will also be available to pre-order through Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and other large retailers.
They can be found in the Hobbies and Activities > Misc sort in Function Mode and Outdoors > Activities in Room Mode. They must be placed on terrain and you have to make sure your Sims have enough space to reach them. To drive the cars, just click on them and select 'Drive To…' and the map screen will pop out.How do you turn Sims into werewolves Sims 4? ›
The simplest way to become a werewolf is to create one in the Create A Sim menu. To do this, simply click on the "Add Occult" button when you hover over the Add Family Member icon in Create A Sim, and then click "Add Werewolf" at the bottom of the occult menu.What time Is The Sims 4 werewolves coming out? ›
Preorder The Sims™ 4 Werewolves Game Pack now for PC and Mac via Origin™ and Steam®, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One systems to start playing immediately when it becomes available beginning June 16, 2022 on PC and Mac via Origin™ and Steam®, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One systems.What Sims 4 pack has werewolves? ›
The Sims 4: Werewolves is the twelfth game pack for The Sims 4. It was teased on June 1, 2022 and officially announced on June 2, 2022. The game pack was released on June 16, 2022 on all platforms.What is a cursed bite Sims 4? ›
Certain powerful werewolves have the 'Cursed Bite' ability, meaning they can pass on the werewolf curse onto your sim if bitten. You can ask to be bitten by a werewolf if you're friends with them. Alternatively, you can get into a fight with a werewolf who has this perk, for a chance to be bitten with the curse.Can Spellcasters become werewolves? ›
Namely, Sims who already possess a permanent occult life state (i.e. vampire, mermaid, ghost, Servo robot, spellcaster, or alien) can't become a werewolf without first renouncing their old supernatural affiliation and all its associated powers.How do I make my Sim a werewolf cheat? ›
- Open the command console. Windows PC – Ctrl + Shift + C. MacOS – Command + Shift + C. PlayStation – L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 (Hold all 4 buttons together) ...
- Enter the TestingCheats True (or TestingCheats On) cheat into the command console.
- While the sim is selected, enter in your werewolf cheat.
The most influential of these is arguably the Fury bar. This glowing red orb in your werewolf's Needs panel slowly fills up as you lose grip on humanity and give in to your instincts. Temperaments are also an unavoidable aspect of lycanthropy.Are Werewolves in The Sims 4 Immortal? ›
In The Sims 4: Werewolves, if the sim is a werewolf, a werewolf ability, called “Immortal Wolf”, allows the werewolf to become immortal.Can Werewolves and vampires date in Sims 4? ›
A sim that is a vampire cannot romance a werewolf; a sim that is a werewolf cannot romance a vampire.
Sims 4 Werewolves: How to CURE GREG - YouTubeHow do you befriend Greg in Sims 4 werewolves? ›
It sounds a little weird, but that's what you need to make friends with this character. Greg will ignore you at first, so keep coming and trying to interact with him. If you're persistent enough, you can get Greg to talk. After that, you will have more social interactions with this character.Are werewolves worth it Sims? ›
Werewolves excels because, in addition to allowing players to personalise how they play, a lot of things play out organically – from interactions and discoveries to the challenges that come with managing Fury and the downsides of being a werewolf. Whether it's the best occult or not is another matter.How do you lose werewolf fury in Sims 4? ›
Selecting Somber Howl reduces a portion of built-up Fury, but gives your wolf a Sad moodlet for a few hours in return. Make sure you don't have the Feels Outcasted or Wracked With Guilt Temperaments, as Somber Howl could backfire by making you gain Fury due to sadness!How do I become a good werewolf ambassador? ›
Be a Good Werewolf Ambassador: Climb up the ranks while being a good werewolf. This means you can't go around attacking and turning other sims into werewolves. Become Alpha of the Moonwood Collective: The final milestone of this Aspiration. You become the leader of the Moonwood Collective pack.